DESCRIPTION OF SEA OF THIEVES: ANNIVERSARY EDITION – THE SEABOUND SOUL
Sea of Thieves offers the essential pirate experience, from sailing and fighting to exploring and looting – everything you need to live the pirate life and become a legend in your own right. With no set roles, you have complete freedom to approach the world, and other players, however you choose.
>Make sure you have a VPN when downloading torrents otherwise your ISP can potentially warn you!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD SEA OF THIEVES: ANNIVERSARY EDITION – THE SEABOUND SOUL
1. Download uTorrent or a Torrent Client of your choice. You can get uTorrent here).
2. Click the green ‘Torrent’ button below and click ok. Right click the torrent click bandwidth allocation and set to High.
3. Once SEA OF THIEVES: ANNIVERSARY EDITION – THE SEABOUND SOUL is finished downloading, opy the contents of the release to any place on the disk. Better make a copy to stay on the distribution of the main release as long as possible.
4.Download and install the beta version of the Xbox application on your computer.
5.3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder Copy the contents of the release to any place on the disk. Better make a copy to stay on the distribution of the main release as long as possible.
6. Go to the folder with the game, in: \Sea.of.Thieves and install and register the game in the system. Press Shift + right mouse button in the game folder. In the window that opens, click “Open PowerShell Window Here.” Type a line: Add-AppxPackage -Register AppxManifest.xml
7. Launch the game using the Windows Start menu, find the installed Sea of Thieves game (it is useless to run .exe directly from the game folder, as this is a UWP application and requires starting from the Start menu.)
8.*In the folder with the game there is a batch file for automatic registration of the game in the
Sea.of.Thieves.Anniversary.Edition.Install.cmd system in step 5, you can use it by double-clicking on the file.
*If after downloading executable files are blocked, run PowerShell in the folder with the game and unblock all the problematic files at a time by entering the command: dir -recurse | unblock-file
Make sure you have SteamVR installed & opened, otherwise it wont work!
Make sure you have Steam opened to play otherwise it wont work!
Make sure you install DirectX and the latest .NET Framework before you launch the game.